Attentive, Aggressive, and Affordable Representation



Citizenship / Naturalization (N-400)

Congratulations, this is the last step of your immigration process and everyone’s ultimate goal. Upon becoming a citizen you will be able to vote, have more job opportunities, and enjoy the same benefits as an American that was born here.

To eligible, you have to be:

  • at least 18 years of age or older;
  • a permanent resident/green card holder for at least 5 years (3 years if married and living with a U.S. citizen) and actual physical presence in the U.S. for half of that time;
  • living within a state for at least 3 months prior to filing the application;
  • a person of good moral character; and
  • possess the ability to read, write, and speak basic English.

Two eligibility issues seem to cause the most concern for potential applicants: how much travel outside of the U.S. is permitted and the meaning of good moral character, especially in the context of any law violation.

Our office provides extensive consultations in which we review your immigration history to determine if you are eligible for citizenship and whether it is advisable to apply. We specialize in analyzing the complex set of immigration laws surrounding naturalization and citizenship and determining eligibility.

Delayed Citizenship (N-400) or Permanent Residency (I-485)

This is not as uncommon as one would think. It is usually as a result of a problematic application, character issues, security check, or just a victim of an overwhelmed bureaucracy. Regardless of the reason, we have helped numerous people who have been delayed achieve results. This is usually accomplished by initiating a lawsuit in federal court.

Fiance(e) Visa

On a trip abroad you met a special person that you decided you want to marry. Marriage abroad can be difficult due to many obstacles. Petition for Alien Fiance(e) is a visa available for a U.S. Citizen’s fiancé(e). Once your fiancé(e) arrives in the U.S., then you have 90 days to get marriage and file for adjustment of status.

Family Based Immigration

We will strive to reunite you with your family in the United States. Our knowledge of family-based immigration issues will assist us in helping to bring or keep your family together. We have experience in all areas of family-based immigration, including:

  • Marriage-based adjustment of status
  • Obtaining permanent resident status for a fiancée or spouse abroad
  • Obtaining permanent residence for your children
  • Obtaining permanent residence for your parents
  • Obtaining permanent residence for your siblings
  • Removing the condition on residency

Employment Based Immigration

We possess extensive knowledge and years of experience in obtaining permanent resident status (green cards) for our clients and their families. Our experience ranges from working with large corporations and educational institutions to small businesses. Most employment-based immigrant visas require the sponsorship of an employer. Such status is generally available to individuals who are:

  • Individuals with job offers who have tested the labor market and are skilled or unskilled.
  • Individuals with advanced degrees.
  • Religious workers and ministers whose services are required by their non-profit religious organization.

Nonimmigrant Visas

Nonimmigrant visas are available to foreign nationals who wish to enter the United States for a temporary period of time for a specific purpose; some visas permit work, others study or tourism.  For some visitors for business or pleasure, the visa requirement is waived and the foreign national can enter the U.S. on the Visa Waiver program.

There are several types of nonimmigrant visas that allow a foreign national to work in the U.S. These include:

B1/B2 (visitors) this is for individuals who are not a citizen of a country participating in the Visa Waiver program and want to visit the United States for business or pleasure (tourism).

F-1 Visa this visa is used by students to attend an established institution of learning or other place of study in the United States certified by U.S. Investigations and Customs Enforcement (ICE)’s Student and Exchange Visitor Program.

H-1B (professionals) for individuals who will be employed in a specialty occupation (one which typically requires a Bachelor’s degree) for an employer-sponsored U.S. company.

O-1 (extraordinary ability or achievement) for highly skilled foreign nationals who have achievements in the arts, sciences, business, or athletics.

P (athletes and entertainers) for internationally recognized foreign nationals, including performing groups.

R-1 (religious workers) for workers who come to the U.S. to take on a religious occupation and perform services for their sponsoring religious organization.